RE: CSS 2.1 test suite feedback: slicing and dicing

I agree with Sylvain that making that kind of a change now seems like a "like" and not a "must". Incidentally, you can browse to

border-bottom-width-35.htm
border-bottom-width-36.htm
border-bottom-width-37.htm
border-bottom-width-47.htm

to see why making assumptions typically equals missing bugs.

David Baron and I spoke ever so briefly about this during the face-to-face, and I definitely think we need to make sure that for CSS3+ we are not duplicating equivalencies - I do not want to test the same thing over and over. But as demonstrated in the four tests above, these are not equivalent, and I'm in favor of erring on the side of coverage rather than speed.

-John