Re: Conversion of MS CSS 2.1 tests to reftests

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:18:37 -0400
To: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
On 9/21/10 1:34 PM, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> So let's be very
> conservative and call it 5 days. That is still substantially less, imo, than building an automation system, testing it, converting part - or all ? - of the testcases to reftests
> (or whatever input format the automation expects), finding any mistakes from that process etc.

That last part, I agree with.  I just disagree with the blanket
assertion that it's possible to run the test suite and analyze the
failures in 3 days for one person in its current state.

Also, note that my comments here are my personal comments, NOT
representing Mozilla in any way.  If there is an official Mozilla
statement here, it'll be clearly labeled as such, I assure you....

-Boris