Re: Conversion of MS CSS 2.1 tests to reftests

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:31:39 +0200, Sylvain Galineau
<sylvaing@microsoft.com> wrote:
> If that were the case, it would be helpful for you to at least say so
> clearly and unambiguously.

I do think test automation is way more valuable than putting a lot of
effort into running this manually. Apparently we already did the work for
the HTML set of tests, but keeping those up to date is more work than it
would be if we had reftests.

Unfortunately I was not present at this F2F discussion everyone keeps
referring to, but I do not think it is worth it to try rushing to REC
while the test suite is in the state it is in. That does not at all seem
like a productive use of time of our collective resources.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/