1) The files:

at-charset-061.xht
control-characters-001.xht
float-001.xht
float-002.xht
float-003.xht
float-004.xht
white-space-control-characters-001.xht

doesn't look correct to me, it contains:
The XHTML file  /*<![CDATA[*/ ... /*]]>*/ contains a syntax error and could not be parsed.

2) It would be very nice (and helpful for me) if there was a flag which indicates that the test requires JavaScript (like border-dynamic-002.xht and many run-in-... and table-anonymous-... tests)

Best Regards,
Robert Stam

TallComponents
Follow us @ twitter: http://twitter.com/tallcomponents