Re: [CSS21] Backing up in tokenizer (issue 129)

On 08/20/2010 12:51 PM, Bert Bos wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 August 2010 22:29:25 Bert Bos wrote:
>> I had an action to write up the text for issue 129[1], which
>> implements Zack Weinberg's modifications to the CSS tokenizer.
> [...]
>
> And here is a test case:
>
>      XHTML: http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/015/parse-url-01.xhtml
>      HTML:  http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/015/parse-url-01.html
>
> The next two test for related error recovery: a BAD_URI token must be
> automatically repaired if it occurs at the end of the file
> (section 4.2):
>
>      XHTML: http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/015/parse-url-02.xhtml
>             http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/015/parse-url-03.xhtml
>      HTML:  http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/015/parse-url-02.html
>             http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/015/parse-url-03.html
>
> Note that all three tests contain invalid CSS on purpose.

Hi Bert,
AFAICT, the first testcase is already contained in
   http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100815/xhtml1/uri-016.xht

I've added the other two as
   http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/fantasai/submitted/css2.1/uri-017.xht
I used 'background' instead of 'content' because it's more widely
supported than generated content. I also created a similar test
using @import:
   http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/fantasai/submitted/css2.1/uri-018.xht

Let me know if these tests look good to you, and I'll mark them
reviewed. :)