W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-css-testsuite@w3.org > October 2010

Corrections to the Implemention Reports

From: John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 18:48:31 +0000
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Message-ID: <C340671BECD4364E8F9EBA27E8E231321A1CDE89@DF-M14-04.exchange.corp.microsoft.com>
I suppose this should be directed to Peter:

When we discover there is an error in an Implementation Report, what is the best course of action to get that error fixed?

Specifically, in the IE implementation report, the report is based on our public Beta. In the public Beta we have a regression that causes IE to fail the font-family-name-* tests. IE passed these tests in builds leading up to the beta, and on internal builds since the beta, but fail them explicitly on the Beta build.

Should we re-publish our IR based solely on the Beta build pass/fail?  If so, is it OK to wait until after the next publish to the Test suite, so we can include any new pass/fail data as well?

Thanks!
-John
Received on Wednesday, 27 October 2010 18:49:08 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 27 October 2010 18:49:15 GMT