RE: Internet Explorer Implementation Report

[John Jansen]
Ah, apologies about the ahem font, I was looking at the 'font-family', not the 'font-family-name' tests. Let's take this offline, because when I look at arialvariations.html, it looks to me like IE passes, but I want to make sure I understand this and I don't want to paste screen shots here :-).

I'll email you the screen shot I'm seeing, so we can discuss.

-John