font-family-name tests

From: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 01:52:15 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
I've revised the font reftests to include an explicit pass/fail test for CSSTest fonts in each test.  I also revised the weight tests to include a reference image to make it easier to understand the results when running in a harness that doesn't show the reference page.

I've also revised font-family-name-016 so that it's now valid with respect to the updated font family name definition.

I haven't yet verified the Gecko failure on Linux to see whether it's a Gecko problem or a problem with the test font metrics.

Cheers,

John Daggett