floats-137 invalid

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:38:33 -0700
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/html4/floats-137.htm
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/xhtml1/floats-137.xht
requires implementations that pass to have a bug in which they do
not place one of the floats correctly (even though there is exactly
enough room next to the text prior to it to place it).

(Hixie -- also, cc:ing you on this report, but I haven't cc:ed you
on a bunch of prior reports of errors in your tests.  If you want me
to gather up the list of such reports, let me know.)

I suggest that the text be fixed by changing the reference diagram
from its current state:

############
#AA1       #
#AA        #
#222222222 #
#BCDEEF3   #
#BC EE444  #
# C55555555#
# C66666   #
# C        #
#777777777 #
#          #
############

into:

############
#AA1       #
#AA        #
#B222222222#
#BCDEEF3   #
# C EE444  #
# C55555555#
# C66666   #
#777777777 #

The difference is that float "B" has moved up one row, and the text
"2" has moved right one column.

-David