Re: Miscellaneous invalid tests

From: Øyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:44:44 +0200
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 18:51:27 +0200, Øyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>
wrote:

> 4)
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/html4/border-conflict-style-074.htm
>
> Incorrect pass condition. Per the spec 'outset' takes preference over
> 'groove', but the pass condition expects the opposite.

Actually, I see now that it isn't invalid since outset and groove are
supposed to be the same for border-collapse = collapse.

However, this does mean that it's really testing that outset=groove, not
border conflict resolution. And there is another test for that already.

(Similarly for
http://t/external/W3C/css2.1/html4/border-conflict-style-086.htm and inset
vs ridge)

--