margin-collapse-108 makes invalid assumptions about rounding

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 17:58:19 -0700
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/html4/margin-collapse-108.htm
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/xhtml1/margin-collapse-108.xht
assume that a border of width 0.04px will not show up.  We've
found that a Web-compatible behavior for border rounding is to round
border widths between 0px and 1px up, and others down.  This does
not disagree with CSS 2.1, and therefore the test is invalid.

I suggest replacing the border-top with a padding-top, which I
suspect would fix the problem in all user agents although, strictly
speaking, not required by CSS.

-David