line-height-111 has incorrect pass condition

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:59:17 -0700
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/html4/line-height-111.htm
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/xhtml1/line-height-111.xht
has an incorrect pass condition.  It is testing 'line-height:
normal', for which the spec says:

  We recommend a used value for 'normal' between 1.0 to 1.2.

However, this test was I think intended to assert that the value is
either exactly 1.0 or exactly 1.2.  However, the pass condition was
written incorrectly to refer to two boxes rather than the three that
are there.

I would therefore recommend the following changes:
 * reorder the first and second boxes
 * add the "should" flag to the test metadata
 * change the pass condition to read:

     The middle box SHOULD have a height between the heights of the
     first and third boxes (inclusive).

-David