bidi-009 invalid

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:55:24 -0700
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
bidi-009 (which tests display:table-row) has substantially different
expected results from the tests that precede it (bidi-005 to
bidi-008).  I don't see any reason for this to be the case; I think
its expected results should be changed to match the other tests.

I suspect it may be written the way it is because the anonymous
table object construction rules, at the time it was written,
mandated that the text, the span, and the text end up in three
anonymous table cells instead of just one table cell.  However, I
think the current rules are clear that the contents of the table-row
should be a single cell.

-David