abspos-004 has incorrect pass condition

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:40:03 -0700
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
I'd marked abspos-004 as failing because the boxes weren't quite
even with the top/bottom of the viewport.  (Remember, in my system
for scoring images, I didn't actually have the source of the test to
look at while I was scoring, since I was scoring all occurrences of
an image at once.)

After looking at the test, the behavior looks correct to me, since
the boxes in question are p elements, which have a default 1em top
and bottom margin in the UA style sheet.

(I actually initially thought that we had a bug where we were
accounting for a horizontal scrollbar that wasn't actually present.)

I think either the pass condition should be clearer that there is a
1em margin, the margin should be removed, or perhaps even both.

-David