Re: More test feedback

From: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 00:22:04 -0700 (PDT)
To: Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>
Hi Simon,

The intro page (http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/ ) includes this wording:

> Note that many of the tests require the Ahem font to be installed.
> These tests are marked with the 'ahem' flag in their metadata. Without
> the Ahem font installed, these tests are of no value.
>
> Some of the font-related tests also require special fonts. These tests
> are marked with the 'font' flag in their metadata.

The "special fonts" is a link to a page with all the fonts needed for
the tests.  However, it looks like the "all fonts" link is broken.

The CSSTest fonts are here:

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/Fonts/CSSTest/

Regards,

John