Data mining the test harness...

From: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:22:23 -0800
To: www-style <www-style@w3.org>, public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Starting at midnight tonight it appears that several bots have been
running through the test harness attempting to extract all the test
results (from varied IP addresses all over the world). Whoever is
doing this, please stop, it is causing extremely high CPU loads on the
server. Each request of a details page causes a significant SQL query.

The test results _are_ public data and if someone wants the complete
set, simply ask, I'll make a one-file download available with all the
data.

In the meanwhile I've temporarily disabled the result details page
until the bots lay off the server.

Peter