Re: Zero passing or One passing browser tests

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:19:40 -0800
To: "Arron Eicholz" <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>, "w3c-css-wg" <w3c-css-wg@w3.org>

Le Jeu 18 novembre 2010 14:20, Arron Eicholz a écrit :
> http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/results<http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/results#css21-test-suite-results>
> I have completed the Zero browser passing and One browser passing page
> for the RC3 test suite.
> The information is from my results running the cases and does not
> contain the data from the test suite harness since the results are
> incomplete right now for RC3.
> Here is the link to the issues page too if you think any of the cases
> from the zero/one passing page are invalid or need editing.
> http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/issues

Konqueror 4.5.3 passes
(those 4 are in the "Tests with Only One Pass" section and under
"Mozilla Corporation")

is invalid. Styling of alt attribute text is not normatively covered by
CSS 2.1 spec (see section 3.1).

quotes-035 and quotes-036 both need to be updated.

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (RC3; October 27th 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors: