Re: Zero passing or One passing browser tests

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:19:40 -0800
To: "Arron Eicholz" <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>, "w3c-css-wg" <w3c-css-wg@w3.org>

Le Jeu 18 novembre 2010 14:20, Arron Eicholz a écrit :
> http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/results<http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/results#css21-test-suite-results>
>
> I have completed the Zero browser passing and One browser passing page
> for the RC3 test suite.
>
> The information is from my results running the cases and does not
> contain the data from the test suite harness since the results are
> incomplete right now for RC3.
>
> Here is the link to the issues page too if you think any of the cases
> from the zero/one passing page are invalid or need editing.
> http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/issues

Konqueror 4.5.3 passes
dynamic-top-change-002
dynamic-top-change-003
first-line-inherit-002
first-line-inherit-003
(those 4 are in the "Tests with Only One Pass" section and under
"Mozilla Corporation")

bidi-alt-001
is invalid. Styling of alt attribute text is not normatively covered by
CSS 2.1 spec (see section 3.1).

quotes-035 and quotes-036 both need to be updated.

etc..

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (RC3; October 27th 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/