Re: Implementation report for RC3 on IE9 Platform preview 7

From: Linss, Peter <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 00:21:34 +0000
To: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
CC: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
On Nov 18, 2010, at 9:58 AM, Arron Eicholz wrote:

With our latest release of the test suite RC3 and our current release of IE9 Platform preview I have updated our results for the test suite.

Could you please integrate the attached file into the harness results and also post the file to the correct share.

Imported into the harness and committed to the W3C CVS server.

It should be online at:
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/20101027/reports/
but I'm getting a 403 error. Bert can you take a look at that?

Peter