Microsoft's Chapter_6/html-attribute-025.htm needs to be adjusted and corrected

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 12:39:37 -0700
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Cc: "Arron Eicholz" <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Hello all,

Testcases involved are:

I earlier said:

> Again, here too, I would definitely remove the recourse of universal
> selector * and redo the stylesheet of the testcase, and keep it very
> minimal.

and suggested that the style rules in those 010 and 025 testcases were

What I missed (with regards to the use of the universal selector for the
6.4.4 Precedence of non-CSS presentational hints testcases) was
explained here:

> The tests must use the universal selector in order to test whether the
> spec is correctly followed.

So, my mistake here.

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (alpha 2; March 16th 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors: