RE: CSS2.1 Test Suite Alpha 1 Published

Hi Elika,

They are indeed generated (otherwise I'd be unable to manage it all) from
PHP files.  The location is various directories (depending on which tests)
under /International/tests/tests-html-css/   I'm guessing that you'd need to
be given access to the directory, right ?  Let me know.

If you tell me which tests you're interested in, I could try to fix the
TOKENS thing for you.  Note also a couple of things: we may produce html5
formatted tests soon - do you need that?  Also, some of the tests are
delicately encoded using .htaccess and other methods, so you need to
preserve that.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead