Adding @type to alternate links to Hixie's tests

From: Geoffrey Sneddon <gsneddon@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:56:39 +0200
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Hi,

I had a discussion with fantasai in #css-test last night about dealing
with the fact that in the built copy of the CSS 2.1 testsuite the
alternate link in the tests imported from Hixie become incorrect in the
case where Hixie has both a HTML and an XHTML copy himself. (E.g., an
HTML 4.01 copy in the CSS 2.1 testsuite bears only an alternate link to
Hixie's XHTML copy, and not to his HTML one.)

The basic conclusion was to add a type attribute to the link element,
and link to all alternates that Hixie has of each test.

The attached patch resolves this for all currently approved tests (all
of which merely add a type attribute, as none of these tests has
multiple copies on Hixie.ch). I will later send a patch that deals with
all those in contributors/hixie.

--
Geoffrey Sneddon  Opera Software
<http://gsnedders.com/>