BETA 1 - useless files.

From: Robert Stam <robert@tallcomponents.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 07:47:38 -0500
To: <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Hi,

The following files contains the text "The XHTML file contains a syntax
error and could not be parsed. Please correct it and try again."

I assume that's inserted by an automated script, but isn't very useful.

at-charset-061.xht
comments-010.xht
control-characters-001.xht
first-letter-characters-001.xht (an additional .tmpl.xht file is
available in the zip as well, remove it?)
inline-replaced-width-015.xht
units-002.xht
white-space-control-characters-001.xht
white-space-normal-007.xht

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
Robert Stam

TallComponents
Follow us @ twitter: http://twitter.com/tallcomponents