Re: CSS2.1 Test Suite Beta 1

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 08:19:30 -0700
To: "fantasai" <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>

> Published: http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100701/
>
> I'll put a zipfile up on W3C's server once I've given you all
> a chance to find any obvious glaring errors in the build. :]
>
> This build should contain all tests that were submitted for the
> CSS2.1 Test Suite, and, aside from a handful of tests I expect
> us to write for the issues now being resolved in the CSSWG,
> should be considered complete for the remainder of the CR
> period (after which we will reopen for submissions for version
> 2.0 to continue the drive towards interoperability).
>
> ~fantasai

Fantasai,

It seems that the html4 testcases all have a wrong doctype declaration.

E.g.:

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100701/html4/list-style-019.htm

(and all testcases in chapter 1:
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100701/html4/chapter-1.html)

uses an XHTML doctype decl. and an invalid XHTML doctype decl. as well.

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (beta 1; July 1st 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/