Re: CSS2.1 Test Suite Alpha 1 Published

From: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:05:06 -0800 (PST)
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

>From http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/20100127/

> Note that many of the tests require the Ahem font to be installed. The
> tests that require this are marked with an 'a' at the end of the
> filename, after the test type classification. Without the Ahem font
> installed, these tests are of no value.

This is inaccurate, the font chapter tests (Chapter 15) require a set of fonts to be installed, not just Ahem.  Individual tests list required fonts but I think it would be better for the build system to stick required fonts into a zipfile for easy install.

Modified versions of AHEM are found here (AHEM_xxx.ttf):

http://test.csswg.org/svn/contributors/microsoft/submitted/support/

John