RE: Validating microsoft tests

Hi,

Found some more remarks for the public version MS made available at:
http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/ietestcenter/css.htm

Validate error: The element 'body' in namespace
'http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' has incomplete content. List of possible
elements expected: 'h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, ul, ol, dl, p, div, pre,
blockquote, address, hr, table, form, fieldset, ins, del, script,
noscript' in namespace 'http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml'.
Complete with validating [1 errors and 0 warnings]
File = .\Microsoft TestSuite Final\support\html-attribute-017-frame.htm
The document is NOT well formed: Name cannot begin with the '1'
character, hexadecimal value 0x31. Line 18, position 14.
File = .\Microsoft TestSuite
Final\CSS\chapter_5\Rules\attribute-value-selector-004.htm
Validate error: The 'id' attribute is invalid - The value '-div1' is
invalid according to its datatype 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:ID'
- Name cannot begin with the '-' character, hexadecimal value 0x2D.
Complete with validating [1 errors and 0 warnings]
File = .\Microsoft TestSuite
Final\CSS\chapter_5\Rules\ID-selector-002.htm
Validate error: The 'id' attribute is invalid - The value '1digit' is
invalid according to its datatype 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:ID'
- Name cannot begin with the '1' character, hexadecimal value 0x31.
Complete with validating [1 errors and 0 warnings]
File = .\Microsoft TestSuite
Final\CSS\chapter_5\Rules\ID-selector-005.htm
Validate error: The 'class' attribute is invalid - The value '?????' is
invalid according to its datatype
'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:NMTOKENS' - The '?' character,
hexadecimal value 0xFF6E, cannot be included in a name.
Complete with validating [1 errors and 0 warnings]
File = .\Microsoft TestSuite
Final\CSS\chapter_4\Rules\at-charset-035.htm
Validate error: The 'class' attribute is invalid - The value '?????' is
invalid according to its datatype
'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:NMTOKENS' - The '?' character,
hexadecimal value 0xFF6E, cannot be included in a name.
Complete with validating [1 errors and 0 warnings]
File = .\Microsoft TestSuite
Final\CSS\chapter_4\Rules\at-charset-036.htm
The document is NOT well formed: Invalid character in the given
encoding. Line 11, position 14.
File = .\Microsoft TestSuite
Final\CSS\chapter_4\Rules\at-charset-061.htm
Validate error: The 'class' attribute is invalid - The value
'1st'Class'' is invalid according to its datatype
'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:NMTOKENS' - The ''' character,
hexadecimal value 0x27, cannot be included in a name.
Complete with validating [1 errors and 0 warnings]
File = .\Microsoft TestSuite
Final\CSS\chapter_4\Rules\escaped-ident-002.htm
The document is NOT well formed: Name cannot begin with the '-'
character, hexadecimal value 0x2D. Line 18, position 14.
File = .\Microsoft TestSuite Final\CSS\chapter_4\Rules\ident-001.htm
Validate error: The '_underscore' attribute is not declared.
Complete with validating [1 errors and 0 warnings]
File = .\Microsoft TestSuite Final\CSS\chapter_4\Rules\ident-002.htm
The document is NOT well formed: Name cannot begin with the '-'
character, hexadecimal value 0x2D. Line 18, position 14.
File = .\Microsoft TestSuite Final\CSS\chapter_4\Rules\ident-003.htm
The document is NOT well formed: Name cannot begin with the '1'
character, hexadecimal value 0x31. Line 18, position 14.
File = .\Microsoft TestSuite Final\CSS\chapter_4\Rules\ident-004.htm
The document is NOT well formed: Name cannot begin with the '-'
character, hexadecimal value 0x2D. Line 18, position 14.
File = .\Microsoft TestSuite Final\CSS\chapter_4\Rules\ident-005.htm
Reported 13 invalid documents.

Best Regards,
Robert Stam

TallComponents