run-in and bidi box model tests submitted

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 22:48:16 -0500
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
I just submitted some run-in tests and bidi box model tests.  The latter
are in reftest form.  I have the former in reftest form as well locally,
but they should work standalone as well; I submitted them standalone.
If the reftest form would be preferable, please let me know.

Links:
http://test.csswg.org/svn/contributors/bzbarsky/submitted/css2.1/run-in/
http://test.csswg.org/svn/contributors/bzbarsky/submitted/css2.1/box/

-Boris

P.S.  Coming up with sane titles for these tests is a huge pain.  ;)