table-height-algorithm-026

From: Řyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 20:32:18 +0100
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
This test (submitted by Microsoft) doesn't seem valid. IE8 and Fx3.5 pass
for me but probably just by chance, since if I increase the height of the
button the boxes no longer align.

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/20100127/html4/table-height-algorithm-026.htm

I couldn't find a definition of "in-flow line box" in the spec, but I
don't think either of these cells is missing one. The <button> (apparently
styled as an inline in Fx and as inline-block in Chrome/IE/Opera) is in a
line box, and presumably the div's line box counts as "in-flow" for the
parent table cell.

--
Řyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA