RE: CSS2.1 Test Suite Alpha 1 Published

Have you looked through http://www.w3.org/International/tests/list-html-css
for additional tests that you could incorporate?

For example, the text-transform tests in the CSS2.1 test suite seem to only
deal with ASCII letters - we have tests that extend to international
requirements.

Please use any of our tests that you feel are useful - I expended a fair
amount of effort to make it possible for you to incorporate them into your
house style with hopefully minimal changes.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)