Unable to sync all run-in files to a Windows machine

From: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 00:35:01 +0000
To: "bzbarsky@MIT.EDU" <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Boris, I am trying to get all the run-in files you created onto my machine but I get update errors because of file naming issues. Windows systems cannot handle a colon (:) in the file name and when I try and get all the files it chokes on the run-in submissions you made.

Could you possibly rename the files so I can get the files and review them?

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz