Re: [RC4] active-selector-002

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 16:15:58 -0500
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
On 12/28/2010 03:39 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:

> We can change the HTML spec, that's not a problem. The only question here
> is what the UAs are going to implement. If interop is on having everything
> be activatable, I'm happy to update the spec.

If implementers agree that this is the behavior they want
and the HTML spec gets updated accordingly, I'm happy to
update your test to match. :) But I think the discussion
of whether that should happen is out-of-scope for this
particular mailing list, and probably belongs on www-style
and/or an appropriate HTML5 mailing list.