Re: RC4 build published

On Dec 21, 2010, at 1:34 PM, Simon Fraser wrote:

> Is there any estimate about when the Release Notes will become available?
>
> I only have enough cycles to re-test the tests that have changed for Safari,
> but without release notes, and based on your comments above, it's not
> possible to figure out what I need to re-test.

Simon,

the test harness has the set of changed files (computed from diffs of normalized test files, not the release notes).

You can see the list at:
http://test.csswg.org/harness/results?s=CSS21_XHTML_RC4&t=1&g=changed

(I can also email you my diff output if you prefer.)

You can also run just the changed tests directly in the harness at:
http://test.csswg.org/harness/testcase?s=CSS21_XHTML_RC4&g=changed&o=1

Using the above link  will prioritize the testing order where tests from whichever browser you're using are most needed. So tests where there zero or one passes (and not Safari) will be run first, tests where there are already two passes in other browsers will be lower priority even if there are no results for Safari. (The ordering gets recomputed every 6 hours based on latest results.)

There are 576 changed tests (533 in HTML), the harness is currently showing 357 missing results from WebKit.

Peter