Re: Tests and http

From: Øyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 18:38:53 +0100
To: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Cc: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>, "Linss, Peter" <peter.linss@hp.com>
On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 21:10:30 +0100, Gérard Talbot
<css21testsuite@gtalbot.org> wrote:

> Le Ven 17 décembre 2010 13:38, Linss, Peter a écrit :

>> I'd like all browser vendors who submitted implementation reports for
> these tests to confirm that they were tested properly despite the lack
> of metadata, or I'll be removing those results for these tests as well
> from RC4 (this will only affect results grandfathered in from previous
> versions of the test suite).
>
> As far as the Opera browser is involved, I think you should remove the
> results for content-type-000 and content-type-001

The reported results are correct, the tested build (10.70 build 9067) does
pass both of those in the RC2 testsuite.

(The difference is that RC2 has "AddDefaultCharset utf-8", while the tests
on your server don't set a charset parameter, which triggers a bug in
Opera)

--
Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA