Re: Reftest support landed in the harness

Le Mer 8 décembre 2010 17:06, Peter Linss a écrit :
> The test harness now has support for reftests.
>
> When entering data for a reftest, you will now be presented a tab UI
> just above the test case with tabs to select the appropriate reference
> pages. Direct links to the reference pages are also provided after the
> direct link to the test page. It supports multiple reference pages
> (all must match) and positive as well as negative references (where
> the test case must not match the reference page, there aren't any in
> RC3 but will be in RC4).
>
> Please let me know if you find any issues with the new UI or have
> suggestions for improvements.

Peter,

I entered results for a bunch (~= 50) of testcases with reftests with
Konqueror 4.5.4 { (Linux 2.6.35-23-generic-pae; X11; i686; fr)
KHTML/4.5.4 (like Gecko) Kubuntu} and it went very well. This clickable
tab UI feature is a welcomed and tremendous constructive improvement to
the test harness.

regards, Gérard

P.S.: I expect to be away from keyboard for a few days

CSS 2.1 test suite (RC3; October 27th 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/