RE: RC3 table-height-algorithm-027

Le Ven 3 décembre 2010 9:47, Arron Eicholz a écrit :
> On Wednesday, October 27, 2010 1:45 PM Gérard Talbot wrote:
>> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/html4/table-height-algorithm-
>> 027.htm
>>  (RC2)
>>
>> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101027/html4/table-height-algorithm-
>> 027.htm
>>  (RC3)
>>
>> IMO, the font-size is rarely a problem or should not be considered a
>> problem
>> in almost any testcase of the test suite.
>>
>> Anything below 16px as font-size is not best, not desirable.
>>
>> In that table-height-algorithm-027.htm testcase, I think it was much
>> better to
>> increase td width instead of reducing font-size.
>>

> Fixed

http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/microsoft/submitted/Chapter_17/table-height-algorithm-027.htm

http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/microsoft/submitted/Chapter_17/table-height-algorithm-027.xht

The testcase is now different. I think at line 14

                font: 20px Ahem;

should be replaced with

                font: 20px/1 Ahem;

so that if a tester with Firefox 3.6+ scrolls up, the bottom
half-leading from top <span> won't be visible, noticeable.
Under gecko-based browsers, line-height: normal computes to 1.2, not 1.

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (RC3; October 27th 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/