RE: [RC2] absolute-non-replaced-height-001 and Safari IR

Le Ven 3 décembre 2010 9:29, Arron Eicholz a écrit :
> On Friday, October 22, 2010 12:25 PM Gérard Talbot wrote:
>> In the Safari 5.0.2 Implementation Report, this testcase
>>
>> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/html4/absolute-non-replaced-
>> height-001.htm
>>  (RC2)
>>
>> is said to be failed but in reality, it is passed and such testcase
>> should have
>> the "may" flag.
>>
>> As worded, the tester could and should also assume, presume that the
>> blue
>> square only needs to be in the upper-left corner. The pass conditions
>> do not
>> say explicitly that the blue square has to touch the black borders.
>> Maybe
>> such tolerance/leniency should be made explicit in the testcase pass
>> conditions.
>>
>> Please refer to
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2010Aug/0017.html
>> for my comment on that absolute-non-replaced-height-001 testcase and
>> others.
>>
>> Old demos:
>> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/absolute-non-
>> replaced-height-001-gt1.html
>> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/absolute-non-
>> replaced-height-001-gt2.html
>> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/absolute-non-
>> replaced-height-001-gt3.html
>> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/absolute-non-
>> replaced-height-001-gt4.html
>> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/absolute-non-
>> replaced-height-001-gt5.html
>> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/absolute-non-
>> replaced-height-001-gt6.html
>
> Fixed
>
> --
> Thanks,

Arron,

http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/microsoft/submitted/Chapter_10/absolute-non-replaced-height-001.xht

1-
By removing vertical margins on the body and p container, then now the
test no longer requires a "may" flag.

2-

box.</p>

Suggested replacement (polishing):

borders of the black box.</p>

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (RC3; October 27th 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/