RE: height-applies-to-00[123]

Maybe but the spec isn't updated yet (http://www.w3.org/Style/Group/css2-src/visudet.html#the-height-property) so technically according to the spec in section 10.5 none of the cases should have changed. I am kinda flying blind here since the spec isn't updated but I think we agreed that table-row could not have height on it as well thus 004 should be included in this change.

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz