Re: Some flags still in title case

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 18:48:25 -0700
To: "Geoffrey Sneddon" <gsneddon@opera.com>
Cc: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

> Hi,
>
> Even after fantasai's changes in r1302 there are still some cases in
> your tests where the "ahem" flag is given in title-case, and hence not
> properly picked up by the build-system. The attached patch fixes all
> remaining cases.

Geoffrey,

Thank you for your email. I was not sure if you were asking me to do
something and what.

Anyway. I lowercase-ed the ahem flag in the 7 testcases mentioned, I
svn-check these changes out (revision 1312) and updated my local work
copy. Can you check if everything is ok now?

[Addendum: I have missed, am still missing
float-non-replaced-width-011.xht ; now svn-submitted that change in
revision 1313]

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (beta 2; July 27th 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/