Re: [CSS 2.1] cases that do not pass in any browser

Arron Eicholz wrote:

> Cases determined correct:
>
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100701/html4/font-family-name-022.htm
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100701/html4/font-family-name-023.htm

These two were not correct given the change in font family name
quoting rules.  See CSS 2.1 issue 114 for more details.

http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css2.1#issue-114

I've checked in updated versions that conform to the new rules.

> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100701/html4/font-weight-bolder-001.htm
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100701/html4/font-weight-lighter-001.htm
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100701/html4/font-weight-normal-001.htm

As noted previously, these are optional tests for browsers that
support more than simple regular/bold/italic/bold italic font
families (translation: browsers using Windows GDI). We should
probably pull them out of the general test list (if the build
system allows that) and append a note somewhere about these.

John Daggett