Re: Licensing

Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Oct 2009, fantasai wrote:
>> Anyway. I'm having a lot of trouble with #3, because your directory
>> indexes don't include any of the support files unless they're PNG or
>> CSS. I'm getting the feeling that manually downloading all your tests is
>> not going to pick up all the requisite files--especially since I know
>> you've written tests in the past that rely on files that aren't even
>> linked from the test because they only trigger on failure cases.  If you
>> can take the five minutes to zip up your adhoc/css directory from the
>> server and send them to me or to dbaron or put them up on your site
>> somewhere, that would make this a whole lot easier, and, more
>> importantly, more accurate.
>
> http://www.hixie.ch/tests/adhoc/css-2009-10-23.tar.gz

Got it. Your tests are now available via svn at
   http://test.csswg.org/svn/contributors/hixie/
and should appear soon at:
   http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/hixie/

> However, this will likely not save you much time.

Judging by how long it was taking me before, it has saved me at
least a day. Thank you.

> Many of these tests are wrong, refer to other resources, depend on
> the exact directory or server structure used, etc. You're still going
> to have to go through each one by hand.

I understand. I don't have a timeframe yet, but I'll make sure the
tests get reviewed by someone familiar with the spec.

Thanks~