Re: attribute-value-selector-004.xht not well formed

On Tuesday 2009-03-10 16:44 -0700, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> We're not verifying whether p is selected or not. We're verifying
> that [1badAttr] does not select anything. It's not about checking
> whether the rule is dropped or why. This is a Chapter 5 test, not
> Chapter 4.

Could you point to the specific statement in Chapter 5 about
matching behavior that you're testing?

(I'd also note that this thread is getting quite repetitive on both
sides.  I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everybody that
sending the last message in the thread doesn't mean you win the
argument.)

-David