Re: Scrollbars, olive color, maximum viewport width

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 12:51:55 -0800
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Cc: "James Hopkins" <james@idreamincode.co.uk>

>>> Well then why not <meta name="prerequisite" content="User agent
>>> needs to support scrollbars as the scrolling mechanism. If it does
>>> not, then this test case does not apply to this user agent.">  or
>>> even add "scrollbars" as another possible token in the set of
>>> "Requirement Flags"
>>> http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/format#requirement-flags
>>> is ok with me.
>>
>> The metadata in the test isn't visible to the tester,
>
> Then how is currently recognized metadata highlighted to the user?

The flags (invalid, A, G, I, O, P, etc: all are tooltip-able) are listed
in the right column of the test suite here:

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/current/html4/by-section.htm

Otherwise, they are individually identified in each test with a
PREREQUISITE text.

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (pre-alpha):
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/current/html4/