2 more tests submitted from gtalbot.org; 2 ruler images; filenames format

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 20:35:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Hello all,

2 more tests to the CSS 2.1 test suite:

Background-position and ex unit: test 1 and 2

All the tests are available (in HTML 4 and XHTML 1.1), downloadable,
reviewable from

These 2 tests required the use of 2 ruler images currently not available,
not included in the support directory. I hereby submit them to be added in
the support directory:

both of them are available and downloadable from

I believe there should be 2x2 color swatches available from the support
directory. The reason is that 1x1 is rather thin, small when making a
(horizontal | vertical) rule.

I have renamed the filenames of all my submitted testcases according to

Hopefully these filenames now conform perfectly with the requirements.

regards, Gérard