Re: 2 more tests submitted from gtalbot.org

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 08:12:07 -0700
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
On Wednesday 2009-08-19 10:31 +0200, Gabriele Romanato wrote:
> You can make these tests on font properties interactive/dynamic by
> displaying the word 'passed' only when the style is actually computed by
> using getComputedStyle() or alternatively, the css() method of the jQuery
> library. this suite actually needs more interactive tests.

Why does it need more interactive tests?  I'd rather it have simple
tests that can be tested as automatically as possible.

Also, I wouldn't want tests to use jQuery; that brings in a lot of
code, which makes the test much more complicated and potentially
harder to debug, and it also introduces browser-specific code into a
test suite, which we don't want.

-David