RE: CSS2.1 and CSS3 Print Tests

From: David Arakelian <david@theatons.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 03:16:15 +0100
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

I'm new here and just thought I'd post my two cents. The other CSS
measurements use their alphabetic abbreviations, e.g. cm, ex etc. with
the exception of %. % may have been abbreviated as pc if it weren't for
the use of pc for pica. I think it would be best to stay with in rather
than get things mixed up. I would rather type out 1 cm than 1
centimetre. Remember that this is spelt different here in the UK too.

--
      ,'/:.          David Arakelian
    ,'-/::::.        http://www.theatons.com/