Re: CSS2.1 i18n and bidi tests for review

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:34:10 +0200, fantasai
<fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:

> Eira Monstad wrote:
>>  Cheers,
>>  I've been working on some bidi related tests for the 2.1 testsuite, as
>> well as converting a few of Richard Ishida's tests for language
>> dependent styling to match the testsuite template. The tests are ready
>> for review at http://people.opera.com/eiram/test/css21/review/
>
> http://people.opera.com/eiram/test/css21/review/bidi-generated-content-001.xht
> http://people.opera.com/eiram/test/css21/review/bidi-generated-content-002.xht
>
> These two tests are both correct, but they don't quite match in terms of
> what they're testing. Just wanted to check that that is your intent.

I don't quite get what the problem is. Could you be more specific?

> http://people.opera.com/eiram/test/css21/review/bidi-glyph-mirroring-001.xht
>
> Looks correct. You should add an equivalent test that uses implicit
> directionality instead of overrides.

Can do:
http://people.opera.com/eiram/test/css21/review/bidi-glyph-mirroring-002.xht

--
Eira Monstad
CoreQA

Furthermore, it is my opinion that BTS2 must be destroyed