Re: CSS2.1 i18n and bidi tests for review

Eira Monstad wrote:

> Cheers,
>
> I've been working on some bidi related tests for the 2.1 testsuite, as
> well as converting a few of Richard Ishida's tests for language
> dependent styling to match the testsuite template. The tests are ready
> for review at http://people.opera.com/eiram/test/css21/review/

http://people.opera.com/eiram/test/css21/review/bidi-direction-001.xht
http://people.opera.com/eiram/test/css21/review/bidi-direction-002.xht

So.. there seem to be two main assertions here:
   - That 'direction' inherits (and affects the paragraph text as defined).
   - That 'direction' affects alignment.
Both tests test both, and I'm having a hard time figuring out what is
functionally different between the two.

~fantasai