Re: MWI Test Harness for CSS

From: Berfanger, David <david.berfanger@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 17:58:32 +0000
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>

Reference:
w3c-css-wg@w3.org
Re: MWI Test Harness for CSS
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2008JulSep/0011.html

-

Using the Mobile Test Harness (http://www.w3.org/2007/03/mth/harness) as a starting point and progressing from the input provided by fantasai (see post above), a beta prototype of a test harness for CSS testing has been made available and is now up and running on W3C site for member-only access.

Until the harness becomes publicly available, we would like to solicit feedback and suggestions by making html generated by the harness software publicly available.

It is our hope that the provided html code will be sufficient at least to get the conversation started regarding wants and needs from the harness.

The objective is to advance the CSS Test Harness to a robust working state.

As a starting point to the discussion, the index page can be found here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2008Jul/att-0031/test-harness-css_1_.htm

Dave