Re: Licensing

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:16:50 +0100, Alex Mogilevsky
<alexmog@exchange.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Ian, it sounds like you have a positive precedent on licensing change
> from HTML working group. Can you point at the new licensing terms for
> HTML tests, and a thread or F2F notes that led to the change? Hopefully
> it would make this discussion productive (as I think it has by now
> digressed into a process discussion when it should have focused on
> merits of the issue).

During the HTML WG F2F I proposed a session on test licensing and
requested a W3C lawyer to attend. However, at that point DanC had already
talked with the W3C legal team apparently and my session was no longer
necessary as MIT was ok. See
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/09-html-wg-minutes.html for more details.

--
Anne van Kesteren