RE: Licensing

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@exchange.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 18:56:53 -0800
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>

I am not a lawyer but I think you get it backwards. It is your work, then you get to choose how to license it. If you license it to W3C which then publishes your work under a more restrictive license (I am assuming you are not happy about that part), the original work is still available from you directly, isn't it?