Review system mockups - first draft

From: Eira Monstad <eira@synth.no>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:11:23 +0100
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

Cheers,

I've had much less time to work on the mockups for the review system than
I thought I would have when I agreed to do them (isn't that always the
case...). So I figured I'd throw out what I have so far, for other people
to take a look: http://epistel.no/test/css-review/. See the overview file
for descriptions. The approval workflow is still unfinished, though that
is the simplest part and should be easy to do once the rest is settled.
Styling is rudimentary, I saw no point in spending a lot of time on the
looks until the final structure is in place.

Comments welcome, and feel free to take the files and make new, better
versions of them.

--
Eira Monstad
+47 971 03 423